Rules for Aces Up
- A tableau of 4 cards in four piles (one card in each pile).
- The remaining cards are placed in the stock.
- The top card in the tableau is available for play.
- Click any top card in the tableau to discard it only if another top card in the tableau is of the same suit and higher value.
- Aces are considered the highest ranking card and cannot be discarded.
- An empty tableau space may be filled with any top card of the tableau.
- Whenever desired or if play comes to a standstill, click on the stock pile to deal one additional card to each of the tableau piles. It is not compulsory to fill empty tableau spaces.
- No recycle of the stock is allowed.
- Move all of the cards except the Aces (48 cards) to the discard pile.
Tips: Any cards covered by an Ace can only be removed if the Ace is moved to an empty tableau space.
Scoring: One point for each discarded card. Maximum score is 48.
Chance of Winning: 1 in 20 games.