Rules for Baker's Dozen
- A tableau of all 52 cards contained in 13 piles spread downward.
- The top cards of the tableau piles are available for play on foundations or other tableau piles.
- Only one card at a time may be moved.
- Build tableau piles down in value (any suit).
- A space made by clearing a column cannot be filled.
- Move the four Aces to the row to the right of the tableau as they are made available.
- Build the foundations in ascending suit sequence from Ace to King.
- Move all the cards to the foundations.
Tips: Watch for blocks where lower-valued cards are buried beneath higher-valued cards in the same suit.
Scoring: One point for each card moved to a foundation. Maximum score is 52.
Chance of Winning: 3 in 5 games.