Rules for Double Yukon
- Fifty-five cards dealt in ten tableau piles.
- The number of cards per pile increases from one to ten from left to right.
- The top card of each pile is face up (exposed), the rest are face down (hidden).
- Four additional cards are dealt to the first (leftmost) tableau pile.
- Starting with the second tableau pile, an additional five cards are dealt face up to each.
- Any exposed card, regardless of its position in the tableau, may be built down in value and alternating suit color on the top card of another pile.
- The top card of a pile is always available for play on a foundation.
- Whenever the exposed cards of a pile are cleared away, the next card is exposed and becomes available for play.
- A space made by clearing away an entire pile may be filled by only a King (plus the cards, if any, covering the King).
- Move the eight Aces to the row above the tableau as they are made available.
- Build the foundations in ascending suit sequence from Ace to King.
- Move all the cards to the foundations.
Scoring: One point for each card moved to a foundation. Maximum score is 104.
Chance of Winning: 4 in 5 games.