Rules for Flower Garden
Also known as The Garden or Bouquet.
- Thirty-six cards dealt to six tableau piles spread downward.
- A "bouquet" (or reserve) of sixteen cards at the left of the tableau.
- The top cards of the tableau piles are available for play on foundations or other tableau piles.
- Only one card at a time may be moved.
- Build tableau piles down in value (any suit).
- A space made by clearing a tableau pile may be filled by any available card from the tableau or the bouquet.
- Any cards from the bouquet may be played to the tableau or a foundation at any time.
- Move the four Aces to the row above the tableau as they are made available.
- Build the foundations in ascending suit sequence from Ace to King.
- Move all the cards to the foundations.
Tips: It may not always be advantageous to move cards from the bouquet to the tableau. Work to release low-valued cards if buried in the tableau under higher-valued cards of the same suit. Open spaces are a mixed blessing as working to obtain an open space can bury lower-valued cards in other piles.
Scoring: One point for each card moved to a foundation. Maximum score is 52.
Chance of Winning: 1 in 3 games.