Rules for Nestor
Also known as Matrimony. Similar matching games in Solitaire Plus include Pyramid. Nestor is a simple game to learn to play, but is not necessarily easy to win.
- A tableau of 48 cards, arranged in eight columns of six cards each.
- No cards of the same value are dealt to the same tableau column.
- Place the remaining four cards above the tableau.
- Only the top card of a tableau pile is available for play.
- Discard pairs of cards of the same value by dragging one card over a card of the same value.
- The four cards above the tableau are always available for pairing.
- Pair all of the cards to the discard pile.
Scoring: One point for each card moved to the discard pile.
Chance of Winning: 1 in 5 games.