Rules for Pyramid Golf
- A tableau of 28 cards, arranged in seven rows forming a pyramid shape.
- At the beginning of the game, only the seven cards of the last row in the pyramid are available for play.
- The first card of the stock is automatically turned face-up in the discard pile to start play.
- Click on a card within the pyramid-shaped tableau that is completely uncovered and is in increasing or decreasing value (any suit) relative to the top card of the discard pile. If the clicked card is in sequence with the top card of the discard pile, it will be moved to the discard pile.
- Wrapping from King-to-Ace or Ace-to-King is allowed.
- When the sequence cannot be continued, turn up the next card from the stock to the discard pile.
- The top card of the discard pile becomes the starting value for a new sequence.
- The stock is not recycled.
- Move all the cards to the discard pile.
Tips: Plan several moves ahead and choose cards that sustain the sequence for as long as possible before clicking on the stock for the next card.
Scoring: One point for each card moved to the discard pile. Maximum score is 52.
Chance of Winning: 1 in 20 games.