Rules for Sea Towers
Sea Towers is very similar to FreeCell. The primary differences are that you build down in suit and can only move Kings to empty tableau spaces.
- A tableau of 50 cards contained in 10 piles spread downward.
- Place the remaining two cards of the deck in two of the four temporary cells.
- Four temporary (or free) cells are available above the center of the tableau. The temporary cells may be occupied by only one card at a time.
- Move the top card of the tableau piles or free cells to the foundations or other tableau piles.
- On the tableau, build down in descending suit sequence.
- Only one card at a time may be moved unless there are unoccupied temporary cells.
- Additional cards may be dragged from the tableau for each temporary cell that is unoccupied as long as the pile is built down in descending suit sequence.
- Only Kings may fill a space in the tableau.
- Move the four Aces, as they become available, to the foundations at the upper corners of the tableau.
- Build the foundations in ascending suit sequence from Ace to King.
- Move all the cards to the foundations.
Tips: Keep temporary cells unoccupied as much as possible. Locate the Aces and try to uncover them as quickly as possible while building sequences that can be cleared. Do not hide low-valued cards of any suit under a large pile of cards, unless the covering cards can be cleared before the low-valued card will be needed for play.
Specific Shortcuts: Double-clicking a card with the left mouse, single-clicking with the key pressed, or clicking with the right mouse button (if you have a multi-button mouse) will move it to the foundation if possible. Otherwise, the card will move to an unoccupied temporary cell.
Scoring: One point for each card moved to a foundation. Maximum score is 52.
Chance of Winning: 9 in 10 games.